• Batel
    It has been the 8th Day. <3

I came into the bedroom with these notebooks because it had been so long since I've written here. But, I kept listening to YouTube videos. They've been about God, but I kept falling asleep. I hadn't even opened the journal.

Waking up, the current Alisa Childers video had gone away and YouTube went on to a loud, odd video from someone I'd never heard of.

It was then His prompting happened.

Why do you keep going to videos to learn what others say about Me? You could be coming to Me yourself and writing about what you say about Me.

Inside, I heard the feeble answer that no one would be reading it anyway. He seemed to ignore that. Instead, He reminded me of a Scripture of Jesus saying, "But who do you say that I Am?" [capitalization mine]

Yes. True. And, look how it ends in the Father's name! Matthew 16:15. Most versions end in "I am." Wow! They heard His own name in His Voice. How could they answer any other way than what Peter did: "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

v. 17 (NIV) -- "Jesus replied, 'Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.'"

Jesus goes on to tell Peter who He is and what Jesus will do so Peter can do various things, identifying what the Church will do for His Kingdom.

I should find other "I Am" statements in the words of Jesus.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment